a. Building Permit Fee:
No building application shall be deemed valid unless the owner notice has paid the building plan fees as per the schedule given below-
- Building Permit fee for Sanction/Revised Sanction/Completion/Regularisation- Building fees shall be calculated at the rate of Rs.10/- per sq.m of covered area. This includes basement floor and stilt floor.
- Fee for additional/alteration/revalidation is the same as above.
- Fee for layout/land subdivision/approval shall be calculated at the rate of Rs.10, 000/- per acre.
- In case an application of a building permit is rejected, the applicant will not get a refund.
b. Stacking Charges
- Rs. 20/- per sq.m of proposed covered area including basement and stilts- For plots with a size up to 100 sq.m.
- Rs. 50/- per sq.m of proposed covered area including basement and stilts- For plots with a size above 100-2000 sq.m.
- For plots having a size above 2000 sq.m, the material for stacking must be stacked inside the plot area.
2. Fees and charges for Group Housing schemes
- Fee for approval: Fee for approval of Layout Plan/ Site Plan or Subdivision Plan@ Rs. 10,000/- per acre.
- Betterment levy/additional FAR charges and penalty/compounding charges/special compounding charges-
- According to the gazette notification of 23.07.98 regarding enhanced FAR, a fee of Rs. 450 will be charged over and above the FAR notified for group housing in the Delhi Master Plan of 2001-
c. Surcharge: In cases where an additional construction on a property has been carried out without getting the requisite sanction for it, but which falls within the revised norms notified on 23/7/1998, that construction shall be regularised. A levy, plus a surcharge of 10% will be charged. This will be in addition to the compounding fee.
2.1.1 Fees for Inspection and completion
a. Notice for inspection of completion work up to plinth level shall be accompanied with a fee of Rs.500/- Please refer to Form C-1 here.
b. Application for the completion certificate shall be accompanied with a fee of Rs. 10/- per sq.m of covered area.
c. Pre-occupancy charges: - Pre-occupancy charge @ Rs. 25,000/- per dwelling unit in case of group housing. For Commercial building @ Rs. 2000/- per sq.m For Institutional/Govt./Others@ Rs. 500/- per sq.m
2.1.2 Peripheral charges
Peripheral charges are to be paid by the plot owner of a Group IV Co-operative House Building Society for the laying of services by the DDA. They are to be paid at the rate of Rs. 70 per sq.m of net plot area at the time of sanction of building plans. Also, individual plot owners must submit an undertaking in the prescribed format for depositing the peripheral charges, at the time of submission of the building plans.
Please refer to form A-11 here.
3. Betterment charges for additional construction at terrace
As per Notification No.K12016/10/82-DD IIA dt.10.08.83, the permission for the construction of a dwelling unit on the terrace dwelling unit was permitted. The builders had to deposit betterment charges at the rate of Rs. 150/-per sq.m of built up area either at the time of sanction of the building plans or at the time of regularization of structure at the time of issue of completion/occupancy certificate.
Now, betterment charges are levied for coverage beyond 25% and in case of provision of regular dwelling unit proposed even with 25% and in case of provision of regular dwelling unit proposed even with 25% coverage, full betterment charges are levied.
4. Additional FAR charges
This refers to the levy payable on an additional FAR at the rate of Rs. 450/- per sq.m. This levy is applicable on individual residential plots vide Notification No. K-12016/5/79-DD IIA/VA/IB dated 23/07/98 over and above the FAR applicable vide Notification No. K-12016/5/79-DD IIA/IB dated 15/05/95.
These charges are shown in Table 1 below-
In cases where an additional construction on a property has been carried out without getting the requisite sanction for it, but which falls within the revised norms notified on 23/7/1998, that construction shall be regularised. A levy, plus a surcharge of 10% will be charged. This will be in addition to the compounding fee.
6. Betterment levy/additional FAR charges and penalty/compounding charges
Betterment levy or additional FAR charges with respect to additional constructions shall be charged in the following manner-
- In case of plot owners/allottees seeking extra coverage, additional FAR or a part of it, over and above the original FAR, provisions enlisted in the following notifications shall be applicable-
- Notification dated 23/07/1998
- Notification dated 22/09/2006
- Notification dated 26/11/14
The FAR differences are given in Table 3.1 and Table 3.2-
Table 3.1: Difference of FAR for various plot sizes-
Table 3.2: Difference of FAR for various plot sizes-
Note: All fees and charges to be decided by the concerned Authority / concerned local body as notified from time to time. Notwithstanding anything contained in this Annexure, in case of any repugnancy between the provisions of this Annexure and provisions of concerned authority/ local body, the provisions of concerned authority/ local body shall prevail over this Annexure.
- Plot owners/allottees seeking regularization of construction over the additional coverage allowed shall have to pay a penalty/levy/betterment levy charges/compounding charges as mentioned in Table 2, Serial No. 2.This is according to the notification dated 23/07/1998 in terms of the additional coverage allowed under the Notification dated 26/11/14.
- Plot owners/allottees seeking regularization of additional height, must adhere to the terms of the notification dated 22/09/2006. Thy shall have to pay a penalty and special compounding fees as given in Table 2, Serial .No. 2 (c) below:-
Table No. 2