This notification specifies the minimum ROW for identification of a road as a mixed use road in each category of colony (A to G).
Where more than 50% of the plots in a street have shops/ offices and other activities permitted in Local Shopping Centres on the ground floor, such streets/stretches shall be eligible for notification as mixed use streets.
- In A and B colonies- 18 m ROW in regular plotted development on the specific request of RWAs.
- In C and D colonies-
- 18 m ROW in regular residential plotted development
- 9 m ROW in rehabilitation colonies and any road in regularized, unauthorized colonies, resettlement colonies, Walled City, Special Area and urban villages
These must be notified in consultation with RWAs.
- In E, F and G colonies-
- 13.5 m ROW in regular plotted development
- 9m ROW in rehabilitation colonies and any road in Walled City, regularized, unauthorized colonies, resettlement colonies, Special Areas, and urban villages.
Streets of less than 6 m ROW notified as mixed use streets or as commercial streets,will be declared as pedestrian shopping streets (PSS) and will not be open to motorized transport. These streets are located in-
- Regularised-unauthorised colonies
- Resettlement colonies
- Special Areas
- Urban villages
Request of the RWA concerned or consultation with RWAs concerned, shall not be necessary for notifying the Master Plan roads abutting the colonies as mixed use streets, since such roads are not internal to the colonies.