An aggrieved person may appeal to the Appellate Tribunal against the following types of orders or notices under the provisions of this Act-
- An order according or disallowing sanction to a lay-out plan under section 313.
- An order directing the alteration or demolition of any street under section 314.
- A notice under sub-section (1) of section 315, which refers to the building of a street by a person without requisite permissions from the Commissioner.
- A notice under sub-section (2) of section 317, which refers to the prohibition of projections on the street.
- An order directing the disposal of items seized under section 344, or an order rejecting the claim of any person for the balance of the proceeds of sale of those items.
- An order sanctioning or refusing to sanction the erection of any building or the execution of any work under section 336;
- An order with holding sanction under section 337.
- An order cancelling a sanction owing to misrepresentation by the concerned person while obtaining a sanction under section 338.
- An order requiring the rounding off, splaying or cutting off the height of a building intended to be erected, or for the acquisition of any portion of a site, under section 339;
- An order disallowing the erection of any building or the execution of any work under section 340;
- An order requiring the stoppage of any erection or work under section 344;
- An order requiring the alteration of any building or work under section 345;
- An order directing the sealing of unauthorised constructions under section 345A;
- An order refusing to grant occupation permission under section 346;
- An order granting or refusing permission to alter use or tenement under section 347;
- Any such other order relating to planned development under the provisions of this Act as may be prescribed by rules.
The appeal to the Appellate Tribunal must be filed within 30 days after the order has been issued.
The Appellate Tribunal may entertain an appeal after 30 days if he deems the reason given to him for the delay as sufficient.
The appeal made to the Tribunal shall be accompanied by a copy of the order or notice and the fees prescribed by it.