- The directions of the side, rear setback and gate of the construction shall be as per the Setback/ Layout Plan and directions decided by the Noida Authority from time to time.
- Subdivision of individual residential plots or buildings constructed on them is not allowed.
- Number of dwelling units allowed and provision of servant quarters by plot area:
- Up to 100 square meters: Two dwelling units and one servant quarter will be allowed;
- 101 to 500 square meters: A maximum of three dwelling units will be allowed;
- More than 500 square meters: A maximum of four dwelling units will be allowed.
For calculating density, 4.5 persons per dwelling unit shall be considered in all types of residential plots. Each servant quarter shall be counted as half a dwelling unit.
4. Stilt parking-
Stilt parking shall be allowed on a maximum height of 2.4 metres up to the bottom of the beam. For plots of sizes more than 112 square metres, the area covered by the stilt parking shall not be counted towards the FAR. However, in case stilt parking is not provided, parking provision may be made in the setbacks.
5. No construction of any kind shall be permitted beyond the building envelope (on set backs) except in the following cases-
- A chajja (projection) of maximum width of 0.75 metres at the roof level. No construction of any type shall be permitted over such projections.
- Underground water tanks with top flush with the surrounding ground level elevated to the height of the water tank.
- In plots having an area of 200 square metre or more, if required, a temporary guard room of a portacabin of 1.5 metre x 1.5 metre shall be permitted after approval by the Authority.
- Canopy projections of 4.5 metre by 2.4 metres in front or side setbacks (maximum 2 numbers) in plots where front set back is 4.5 metre or more and only one such canopy inside set back where front set back is less than 4.5 metre shall be permitted. No construction of any type shall be permitted over the canopy projection. The canopy may be supported by circular columns having a diameter of a maximum 30 centimetres or rectangular columns of 30 centimetres by 30 centimetres.
- Open Plinth steps:
* Open plinth steps and plinth ramp in front and rear setback shall be allowed.
* Open plinth steps and plinth ramps beyond a depth of 6 metres inside setback shall be allowed.
- In case of corner plots having an area up to 200 square metres, load bearing columns of 300 millimetres by 300 millimeters inside setback shall be permitted. A maximum of 2 such columns may be permitted.
- Other features as mentioned in Table 3.
- Balcony up to 1.5 m width (upto 1.0 m width where setback is less than 3.0 m) is permitted.
- (No enclosure of any type shall be allowed on the balcony.
- The inner courtyard can be covered by a temporary cover, at a height of 1.5 metres above the roof level. If covered at the roof level, it shall not be permissible. (l) The internal changes within the building envelope are permissible without any revision submission.
6. FAR shall also include-
- Pergola should be counted towards Floor Area Ratio calculation if it is enclosed from three or more than three sides.
7. FAR shall not include-
- Cantilever projections (in setbacks) of a width of 0.75 metre at any level.
- Canopy projections of 4.5 metre X 2.4 metre in front or side set back (maximum 2 numbers), in plots where front set back is 4.5 metre or more and only one such canopy inside setback where front setback is less than 4.5 metres.
- Basement, (only single basement) equivalent to ground coverage shall be permitted, if used for parking, services and storage.
- Stilt area of non-habitable height proposed to be used for parking, landscaping etc.
- Loft upto 1.5 metre height
- Other features as mentioned in Table 3.
- Open ramps for movement of vehicles inside setbacks only.
- Balconies (upto 1.50mtrs. width, If Balcony of more than 1.50mtrs. width is proposed, then 1/4th of its area shall be counted in FAR), Cupboard (0.60m wide), Staircase, Lift, Mumty for staircase, and Bay windows.
- The basement area should not exceed the building envelope.
- The height of any basement shall be maximum 1.5 metre from bottom of the slab above the top level of the external drain.The maximum height of the basement from the floor to ceiling shall be 4.5 metres.
- Basement shall be allowed upto a distance of 2.0 mtrs. from the adjacent plot on the basis of a structure stability certificate.
9. Minimum requirements for sanction/completion-
- 40 sqm or 50 percent of maximum permissible ground coverage(whichever is more) with provisions of a functional toilet / bath and kitchen.
- Provision of the following items must also be made in the building in order to obtain the occupancy certificate-
- Electrical wiring whereas electrical fittings shall not be mandatory.
- Plumbing and fittings in at least one toilet and kitchen
- Trees as per Table no. 6 or direction issued from time to time whichever is higher;
- Number plate;
- Boundary wall shall be mandatory.
- Internal and external finishing (Plastering and whitewashing shall not be mandatory);
- House shall be lockable i.e. all external doors and windows shall have to be provided with a grill provided in the windows then fixing of glasses in the windows panes shall not be mandatory.